Scrappy Journal Challenge
March 11-15, 2024
Are you overwhelmed with paper and fabric scraps but can’t bring yourself to throw them away? Then I have the perfect project for you!
Let me teach you how to make this decorative scrappy journal. You’ll learn some great bookbinding skills while putting a dent in your stash.
Crafters of all types—mixed media artists, painters, quilters, art journalers—are welcome to take the challenge! The prerecorded video instructions are easy to follow and daily live Q&A’s ensure your success.
Mark your calendar for March 11-15, 2024LEARN MORE
Free Bookbinding Boot Camp
Get your bookmaking journey started!
Learning a few simple skills and techniques and making own your journals will be a lot more fun and rewarding.
* 9 short, easy to watch videos *
* Printable reference sheets *
* Answers to commonly asked questions *
*Suggestions for your first project *
What is the Handmade Book Club?
An amazing community paper-addicted book makers from 24+ countries. We are painters, printmakers, quilters, art journalers and mixed media artists who love to create their own unique handmade books.
- Brand new bookbinding project every month
- Access to past project library of 50+ book bindings
- WEEKLY Community gatherings
- Monthly guest artists
- Special beginner sessions and resource section
- In person meet-ups & retreats
- Giveaways, special discounts and swaps