Free Journal Class
Learn some basic bookmaking skills while you create a fun washi tape journal!
What you will need:
- 10 pieces of letter size or A4 photocopier or printer paper
- 1 letter, legal or A4 file folder (recycled is great)
- 18" of waxed linen thread, embroidery floss or #5 pearl cotton
- Double sided tape, such as Scor-Tape (optional)
- Washi Tape* or other materials to decorate cover (optional)
- Craft Knife
- Bone folder or recycled gift or hotel key card
- Bookbinding awl or needle pushed into a recycled cork
- Punching cradle or recycled catalogue, styrofoam tray, piece of card board or kids foam.
- Needle - bookbinding, embroidery or crewel needle that fits your thread
- 2 clips, such as clothes pins, quilting or binder clips